Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Crash Course: SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep - NIH Focus
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (ADT)
Ann Arbor, MI
It's crunch time for NIH SBIR/STTR proposals aiming to submit before the Dec. 5 deadline. Will you be ready and even able to allow yourself a couple days for last-minute corrections? This is a trimmed-down, crash version of our 2-day NIH class is designed to put you on the right course for completing a competitive proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
- Updates on the SBIR/STTR program
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the NIH mission and requirements
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to write the proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Navigating the often complicated process of actual submission